The Ultimate New Year Hangover Cure


I’m a fan of looking good – clear skin, a healthy glow and an age-defying appearance are all right up my street. However, I’m also partial to large glasses of red wine, late nights and at this time of year, some serious food over-indulgence. Cue New Year’s Eve party anxiety and the desire to put a bag over my head until at least March. Up until now a party lifestyle and a fresh faced appearance just didn’t mix.



But 2016 looks like it might be the year of having your cake and eating it… Could I have discovered a facial and a vitamin supplement that allow just that? With the promise of increasing energy, combating puffiness and reducing under-eye circles, is this the miracle hangover cure and instant face lift I’ve been searching for? Not for the fainthearted, I visited Dr Sarah Tonks at Omniya clinic in Knightsbridge to find out.

For more info and to book an appointment contact: Dr Sarah Tonks at The Lovely Clinic.

www.omniya.co.uk
3a Montpelier Street
Knightsbridge
London, SW7 1EX
+44 20 7584 4777
@omniyalondon
@TheLovelyClinic

Presented by Bethany Minelle
www.journalisted.com/bethany-minelle
@Bethanyminelle

Produced by Logan Irvine-MacDougall
www.loganphotography.co.uk

Comments